Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Updates!

Hello all and welcome to the update channel of....Crypt of the Creative network.

anyway, forget the stupid intro and lets move on, shall we?

Right now I am going to post about what's happening on the Crypt! So be ready...... NOW...

  • .forumotion.net vs .com -- I have now officially purchased Crypt of the Creative! the site is no longer 'Cryptofthecreative.forumotion.net' from this point on ward it is 'cryptofthecreative.com' doesn't that just look easier to type?!
  • Since buying the full rights to my website, I now have a new email address! Email me at: admin@cryptofthecreative.com if you need anything!
  • I'm still working on the site's layout and background. Any ideas or colors I should try, comment below please!
  • We have 35 members now! I'm looking for a new moderator -hint hint-
  • The more members we have, the more we can add!
  • For those members in school, we have a school area to talk about homework -and maybe get some answer for it- and everything else that happens in the day! For members out of school, still stop by and help everyone once and a while!
That's it for today! I'll be back next Wednesday for more updates!

Comment below if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment