Monday, September 7, 2009

The Begining

Welcome to the official blog for Crypt of the Creative!

I am SilentxMidnight - Administer of Crypt of the Creative. You guys can call me what ever you like though, I'm not picky!

Feeling like blogs are amazingly fun I've been working on this one for a while. I am hoping to contact wonderful people out there. Meaning I want to get more people to "move into our neighborhood". Crypt of the Creative is a neighborhood of aspiring creative minds. I want to join the world in a new way, a creative way. Everyone has the power to change the world and each person has an ability that we all need.

Crypt of the Creative is growing and growing fast. In order to interested anyone looking at this I'll show you what we have:

Writing
Art
Photographing
Music/Composers

These are "Families" or groups that you can join within our community. Joining a family also gives special powers/abilities within certain areas of the site!

I'll be editing this blog AND the site so don't be alarmed! I can't wait to meet you all and i hope you like our site and have fun roaming around here!

If you have any suggestions and or ideas for the site or blog you can always post on the site or email me at : shesasa@yahoo.com

Thank you for taking the time to read this!

-SilentxMidnight

No comments:

Post a Comment