Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Contest Drama

Hello all and thank you for taking the time to read this!

Now I don't know what everyone wants to hear about, so please do comment or email me [admin@cyptofthecreative.com] so i can figure out what all to write!

Continuing with our title.

___________________________________

We now have three contests up and running for all to join! You don't have to be a member to join either.

Now I do recommend you join the site to join the contest [but then again its my site and I want members so ignore me] but you don't have to if you don't want to, or you can't! How can you do this, you may ask? Simple. Email your submission to me via the email address posted above -don't post in a comment or anything so that your work can't be stolen- and I'll put it with the others to be read and looked into.

At the moment we have three WRITING contests up. If we have the request for art, photographing, or even music/composer contests -via site or comments below- I will be glad to post those up for everyone!

Our contests are as follows:

Writing Prompt - I'll post a prompt up and you must use it [though it can be changed in wording] somewhere in the text unless other wise stated.


Photo Prompt - Here there will be a photo posted and your to make any form of writing come from the photo. It doesn't have to have anything to do with the photo really, just something that popped into your mind.


Lyric Prompt - I'll pick lyrics from a random song and you use them just as a prompt, to form a piece of writing. These do NOT however have to be in the text.


I hope I get many entries! You can enter more than one contest and more than once per contest -so long as it doesn't go past five entries.

Hope to hear from everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment